Senin, 08 Maret 2010

my favourite's lecturer in PBi

My favorite's Lecturer in PBI

Hey guys...Thanks for wonderful opportunity for me to write again. Well now I want to tell you about a person in our English Education Study Program. This person is a lecturer and this person is my favorite lecturer. When I have Matriculation she ever taught me in 2008 but the semester one I haven't got with her class. I will give you some clues about this person and you have to guess it and also to write this person’s name too.and she is also my lead of academic lecturer(dosen pembimbing academic).
o yeah friends I think this lecturer is ever taught you in Semester one so you have known but for me I haven't got with her class.
First of all I’d like to let you know about this person looks like. This person is round-faced and also oriental-faced. This person has short straight black hair. As I know, this person doesn’t have freckles on this person’s face. In addition, this person has slanted black eyes. This person has dimples in this person’s chubby cheeks which makes this person has sweet smile. If we take a look at this person, we will know that this person has shiny white skin. As long as I know, this person’s age is in 30s. This person is a delighted-looking person.
This delighted-looking person is rather plump. However, this person’s build is proportionate with this person’s height I think. This person has normal height – this person’s height is about 165cm.
In my argument, this person is a well-dressed person. Moreover, this person always keeps this person’s outfit tidy. This person usually wears casual blouse and trousers, but sometimes this person also wears skirt. This person usually wears glasses also. Beside, there is an earring on both of this person’s ears. Lately, this person chose to wear earrings with letter F as its pendulum. This person also usually wears bracelet, watch, and necklace.
This person is absolutely a quick-writted person. This person is very fluent in speaking English. This person has been helping us to understand English grammar and how to speak well In addition, this person is a very kind person. This person always smiles whenever people meet this person. This person is a patient person also. So if you have any problems or difficulties in English we may go to her office and we can share it with her. This person never gets mad . I think that’s all about this person’s personality.
Right friends, I am sure that all of you have known who this person is?. Now please comments with your answer and your correction about my writing too. And I think that friends known this lecturer so you can try to guess and give your answer.on the other hand is friends must give your correcting to for my writing,because there are some mistakes and not completely with minimum requirements. And please guess.. guess..............

3 komentar:

  1. Hi Elip!!! ^^
    I guess that she is Ms.Frida...
    Is it right? :)

    Btw, thanks for guessing my favorite lecturer too...
    Please comment my next posting okay?
    Thank u... ^^

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi Lip......I know your secret person, she is my Academic mentor too, that is Mz Frid......isn`t she???
    Have you read mine???? Plz guess who is my secret person.

    BalasHapus

please comment what do you want to comement