Jumat, 19 Februari 2010

I WANT TO TELL A LITTLE ABOUT ME

I want to tell a little about me!

Hi everybody!!

I want to introduce my self,okay!

My full name is Elipius Lizhany Lepi but you can call me Elip.My ma and pa call me pius and its familiar.right! I was born in Borme and I growth up in borme-Pegunungan Bintang Papua my hobbies are football,reading is any books and watching anything.when I was a child I lived with my parents.And in my family we have seven child I ‘m the sixth,so I have four sisters one brother and the last is youngest sister,my mother and father be proud of me because I m the lucky child in my family,and the other hand is I’m the patience boy so my mother and father hope me that the future wiil be a man.And this the reallity of my characters that you can underestand”who m I” so my characters are;talented serious,pessimistic,self-controlled,proud, friendly,kind sensitive and like to join with friends or anybodys .This is real of my characters.I finished elementary school 2002 in Borme(SD NEGERI BORME) and then I continoue to junior high school(SMP NEGERI 1 OKBIBAB PEGUNUNGAN BINTANG),its so far from my district,I need more less two days. I m finished Junior High school 2005 in Okbibab,after that I continoued to Senior High school in the same place too(SMA NEGERI OKBIBAB,but in 2007 I moved to Jayapura town its capital of Papua province or (SMA YPPGI SENTANI JAYAPURA or called Yayasan Pendidikan Persekolahan Gereja-Gereja Injili di tanah Papua.After I finished it 2008 I came to Yogyakarta and I have been living in Yogyakarta for about one year.And then 2009 I enter in Sanata Dharma University I’m student of Sanata Dharma University department is English Study program. So I’m the papua original boy or I’m Papuans,now I stay at Jln,Colobendono No.10C Catur Tunggal Depok Sleman Yogyakarta.


All right I have to finish my introduction and thanks for your attention,

See you later…………..



3 komentar:

  1. heheeh...
    nice to know you more elip..
    but, I think there are still many mistakes in your minimum requirement..
    please be careful bro..
    ^-^
    nice to be your friend..
    keep your spirit..

    BalasHapus
  2. haiii elip...
    writing. .writing..
    can u tell me more about pegunungan bintang?
    i interested to be there. .hohoho. .

    BalasHapus
  3. Hi PIUS.....it is Canteen, isn`t it????? When can you treat me there while listening to the beautiful voice of pretty women`s from the upstairs?????

    BalasHapus

please comment what do you want to comement